Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Meyling and Eddie, August 30th!

On Saturday, Josh and I photographed Meyling and Eddie's wedding at the Aqua Turf. After photographing their engagement session the day before, I was more excited than ever to do their wedding. We had such an amazing day with the two of them and their friends and family. I have a lot of images that I want to show from this wedding, so I am going to keep this short. But I just have to say what an honor and privilege it was to be a part of your wedding. Meyling and Eddie, you guys are the best, and we wish you many years of happiness together. We hope you love your images!









Meyling's uncle performed the ceremony. It was his first marriage!





Off to Elizabeth Park for the first set of photos!






















A toast to Eddie!

And a toast to Meyling!


Eddie: you make a pretty good photographer!

1 comment:

Eric Foley said...

These are great Candace! The big images always look better, nice work!