Monday, December 29, 2008

Kristen and Mike - Engagement Photos

Friday night I had the privilege of photographing Kristen and Mike's engagement photos in Hartford. I always love shooting in Hartford, but this shoot was extra special. 1. The beautiful Christmas lights were on in Constitution Plaza and 2. I had my friend Eric Foley there with me. Mike and Kristen are getting married on June 26 at Elizabeth Park, and it is going to be such a beautiful wedding because it is the week after the Rose Weekend. Here are some shots from Friday night, enjoy!



























3 comments:

Eric Foley said...

OMG! Why didn't you tell me I looked that ridiculous in that hat.

Way to nail that off camera flash:) I had a great time, lets do it again!

Kathleen Trenske said...

Really cool winter session - loved the way you rocked the christmas lights. The shots on the stairs are awesome too.

nikki nicole photography said...

love #8....

its is so fun to rock xmas lights!