Monday, March 30, 2009

Bryanna!

This past Saturday was such a beautiful day, and I had a blast photographing my first High School Senior of the year. I love photographing seniors, and I can't wait for the next one! Bryanna and I had such a fantastic time doing her photos, she is a beautiful young woman!
We are offering many amazing products this year for seniors, stop by to make your appointment and take a peek at the products! Here are a few of my favorites of Bryanna:
























5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those are awesome. I love 'em. The model student is absolutely gorgeous! I love the one in the grass and the close up color one. You really have a creative eye.

carla ten eyck said...

This is some of my favorite work you've done! Great compositions!

Kathleen Trenske said...

Great work!! That one with the power lines is incredible, but my favorite is the super close up (the b&w) - just gorgeous.

Eric Foley said...

I agree with both of these ladies! Well done Candy!!

nikki nicole photography said...

wow candace keep them coming! amazing!