Monday, April 13, 2009

Danielle and Chris - Engaged!

On Saturday Josh and I photographed Danielle and Chris's engagement photos. We knew that it was going to rain, but we were determined to do the shoot anyway. It was different, and a bit challenging, but totally worth it. As photographers, we are always looking for ways to push our limits, and learn new things, so this was a welcome challenge. However, the rain did begin to stop at the end of the shoot, and that was nice too :) Big thanks to Danielle and Chris for totally rocking this shoot, and braving the elements around the Yale Campus in New Haven. Special thanks to Josh for doing an amazing job on this shoot!













I love the other couple walking by in the bottom, left corner :)















3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am loving the ones in front of that red wall!

Robert J. Trenske said...

We LOVE shooting at Yale and I think I know where that Red Wall is. Really great job on these Candace!!

Val McCormick Photography said...

LOVE that red wall. I can't wait to shoot at Yale! The textures are amazing!!! Great Job! :-)