Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Lindsey and Jon - Married!

I know that I must say this about every couple, but we really have the best clients EVER! Lindsey and Jon got married last weekend, and they were by no means an exception! They really gave us a ton of great stuff to work with: a polka dot wedding dress, a flower girl with wings, a Trolley, the Yale campus, the Honor Guard, lots of jewelry... see!!! The ceremony was in New Haven at the United Church on the Green, and their reception was at Anthony's Ocean View. Now, I normally tear up one or two times at a wedding, but if you want to really get to me, surprise the mother of the bride with a special dance, and then invite all of the other mothers and daughters out to join you. Whoa! That really touched me, probably because Juliet will be starting Kindergarten in just a few weeks, and I just feel like time is flying away from me, and she will be married before I know it!
Lindsey and Jon are one of the most fun loving couples that we have had the honor of working with. They both remained so cool when others wouldn't have been able to. We love you guys, have a great time in Punta Cana! Enjoy some Brugal for us.

































































4 comments:

Eric Foley said...

love the reception shots with all the lights and colors.

Brianna Phelan said...

Gorgeous couple and beautiful shots. Looks like the reception was a blast :)

Moz + Pam said...

What a beautiful wedding! Wish we could have been there!

Kristen said...

AMAZING wedding! So glad I was a part of it. And great shots by Candace photography! Be prepared to be the photographers at my wedding! :)