Friday, February 29, 2008

Vinnie's Jump & Jive





This morning Noah, Juliet and I went down to Vinnie's Jump & Jive in Middletown for some fun dance time. We all had a lot of fun dancing around with all the other children. I heard about this dance program from Julie at Family Wellness Center and offered to do photos for their website. I am always looking for ways to give back to the community, and I thought that this would be a great way to do so. Thank you Kim for a great morning! Can't wait for next Friday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Helping out is always a good look.

Erica said...

I'm so happy to see you had a good time at Vinnie's! I took most of the pictures that are currently on the wall there. Would you be willing to let me put up one of these pictures as well?