Sunday, June 22, 2008

Scott and Martha!

Josh and I first met Scott a year and a half ago in Punta Cana on our honeymoon. After kicking butt at water polo we chilled out together at the swim up bar. Scott was with his friend Eric having a guys vacation. After finding out that we were all from CT we decided to swap contact info. Out of the blue I get an email from Scott 6 months ago telling me that he met the woman of his dreams and was going to marry her! Of course I would be their photographer! Martha is from Mexico and is one of the sweetest women I have ever met. Here are some photos from their wedding in Norwalk at the Gallagher Estate yesterday:
















2 comments:

nikki nicole photography said...

HEY CANDACE

YOUR DETAIL SHOTS ROCK!!!!

I ALSO LOVE THE SERIES IN THE FIELD ROAD PLACE!

Eric Foley said...

I agree! The make-up shot is nice,love the bold colors. 13 & 14 on the road shots are awesome as well!