Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Randi and Nick, August 1st!

Randi and Nick had one of the most beautiful days this year for their wedding. Josh and I could not have asked for anything better, the greatest couple, wonderful family and friends, an amazing church (Asylum Hill Congregational Church), and to top it all off, the amazing Marcin of Digital Ink Studio doing the video.

After starting out with Nick and the rest of the guys, I headed over to Randi's house to do her getting ready photos. Since we had some extra time, I suggested heading down to a field of sunflowers that I had passed on the way to her house. Randi fully trusted me and was game for anything! I love when a bride trusts me and is willing to do things that she may never have thought of. Especially when it means that there is a slight chance that her dress may get dirty and the ceremony hasn't even begun yet. Randi and Nick, thank you so much for trusting in us! Enjoy these previews:














No comments: