Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Patty and Tim, Part 1

WOW! What a way to start the wedding season! This past Friday Josh and I had such a blast photographing Patty and Tim's wedding down in Stamford, with the reception in New Rochelle (more on that to follow in another post). We were lucky enough to have our friend and amazing photographer Val McCormick photographing with us, we had so much fun with her :)
So seeing as this is our first wedding of the season, I went a bit overboard with the amount of photos for the blog, which is why I am going to need to separate this into a few posts.
Patty and Tim: Thank you so much for the honor of photographing your wedding. The two of you were so warm, appreciative and trusting, and just so much fun to photograph. Your families and friends were also so welcoming. Every detail of your wedding was beautiful, and so nice to photograph. We hope that you enjoy this small preview of your images, and can't wait to share the rest with you when you get back from your honeymoon! Enjoy!

So all three of us started out at Patty's parent's house to photograph the girls getting ready. A little while later Josh left to go photograph Tim and the rest of the guys.
























Big shout out to the bridesmaids for the awesome help!









Off to the church!

Josh did such an amazing job with the guys before the ceremony! All of his shots all day have completely blown me away! Just one of the reasons I love him :)











Ceremony photos to follow in the next post! Get ready for some very beautiful, romantic photos of Patty and Tim, and the some of the most incredible reception lighting I have ever seen!

1 comment:

e. broderick photography said...

Yeah! This was so much fun to look at. No post is too long for me. I am always struggling with trying to limit myself! This looks like a great couple and a great group of friends! They have a huge wedding party! The bride is gorgeous. You captured so many great images of her getting ready. And I love josh's shots of the guys. I always laugh to see what the guys are doing while the ladies are so busy!